Thread: KHD on PL3.1

Default KHD on PL3.1

I have a KHD set, Doser 2.1 SA is the controller (master) for the KHD, during measuring (adding the reagent with pump) you hear a buzzing sound from time to time and the pump slowly adds the reagent, everything is fine in other words.

I also have a PL 3.1 N ex with the latest software running ( V1.1.1.7 ) i tried running the KHD with the Doser 2.1 as a slave with the PL3 controlling the measuring, while measuring ( adding the reagent with pump) you hear a constant loud clicking sound from the pinch valve.

https://www.facebook.com/john.sharp....8064141901574/

Not sure what this means i switched back to the Master Doser 2.1 SA controlling the KHD and everything is back to normal, no more clicking sounds from the KHD.

Looks like the software for PL3.1 is not yet ready yet for controlling the KHD.

Anyone else has this problem?
    Last edited by John1964; 19.08.2018 at 10:24.

From our experience, the clicking noise is the pinch valve and caused by more than one master controlling the KH Director.

Has the Doser2 SA really been set to slave mode and restarted?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I can retry and make sure nothing else is controlling the KHD.