Thread: Unable to connect through WiFi

Default Unable to connect through WiFi

I have a doser 2 that I was trying to reset container levels. I was using the app and was able to reset the one container but was disconnected when I tried to do the second. Since then I have been unable to connect using the app or the GHL command center (?) on a pc. I am not too computer savvy, my kids telling me to just use the usb cable which I did.

Hi there,

Was your doser previously on your WiFi network or were you normally connecting directly to the doser's hotspot?

If the unit was on your network, connect via USB, check your WiFi settings (Assigned IP address,subnet mask, default gateway, SSID, password), and ping the assigned IP address to confirm that it is still connected.
    A screenshot of your doser's WiFi settings will also help.

Hi Vinny,
    How do you tell if it is connected to my network or the doser hotspot? I did a series of ping tests through my router and only one of four was successful. Before this happened I had opened the app and the doser was missing. I added the device using the IP address from the old doser, so I will check via usb. Is there a preferred port to use?
    Thanks,
    Mike

I have gone through the video for setting up static WiFi. I was able to ping successfully twice. When I opened the app I saw that the port was different. I deleted the device and added the doser again and have been able to access the doser via WiFi now. Thanks for the videos.
    Mike

Excellent!