Thread: Control Pumps on Time Intervals

Default Control Pumps on Time Intervals

How do I tie my Stream Groups to react differently based on specific time intervals?

Example I may want my pumps from 4:00pm to 6:00pm run Sequence 1 but at 8:00pm to 10:00pm Sequence 2? What I would like to do is work my way up to high tide where my pumps are running stronger and work my way down to low tide where they flow would be calmer, but want the ability to also have surge effect for turbulence worked in.

I wanted to try to simulate this that I am doing on my other tank with the Vortechs but now with stream pumps and different modes at different times.
    vortech1.png

Any idea's would be great

Again thanks

Because you can assign a pump only to one stream group this is not possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you,

As any thought to allow multiple modes within a stream group to allow for different modes on time intervals?

yes, in consideration and on (large) ToDo list
    no release date yet
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.