How is Clouds determined to cycle on the Mitras Light Bar? I understand under the Simulation the Max Pause, and max Duration, and that I have to choose on my light channel Darkened by clouds, what determines the intervals between the cloud covers? If Rainy days are chosen I noticed it not rainy all day, what sets this interval? It looks like also if I set for example Tuesday it not all every Tuesday and sometimes it even skips over Tuesday. Is their any log to see what and when this happens?

The reason why I am asking this because I actually pointed a camera to my tank for week and then reviewed the tapes in fast forward and the pattern is very random, which is great but was wondering what is the interval between max pause and max duration? Because there seems to be another interval we are not seeing that really is random between max pause and the next time it happens on a given day or days?

I posted this in another section but it was part of another question so I split it into two questions and posted the questions in different forum area more suitable to the request.

Thanks