Thread: how do i reset everything?

Default how do i reset everything?

Hi,

this is a multi issue post. I have 3 mitras lx7, when i try to log onto GCC only 1 can connect. My master unit can pass along my schedule to slave units, but i cannot adjust individual units via GCC, nor can I log onto the website as my wifi is not up to date. I can ping the IPs associated with my WIFI but that is about it. i have tried to delete the connection and start a new one up, but always the same IP is assigned to the unit.

Is there a way to delete everything so I can start from scratch IP address and all? I also tried to update the wifi tonight but when i typed in my IP i got a "site cant be reached error msg"

i should mention i have also tried factory resets but it seems my wifi ip remains even after the reset.

thanks

If you want to assign a different IP to each LX7, you should use the "USE FOLLOWING SETTINGS" option which allows you to set a Static IP.
    We have a video here that shows you how to set this up:

If you are able to ping the IP address of EACH LX7 and you get a response. That's good. There's no need to start from scratch.

Since you have 3 LX7s, most of the changes can be done on the MASTER and transmitted to the SLAVES.
    Settings such as power mode, fan speed, and power balancing features would require you to connect directly to each LX7 and adjust those settings separately. If that's what you want to do, you have two options.
    You can either connect to each via USB or you can create dedicated WiFi connections for all 3 LX7s in GHL Control Center.

If you want to go the USB route, I recommend you check your USB connection settings in GCC for your LX7. Make sure the COM interface for this connection is set to AUTO. That way, you can use the single USB connection for all 3 LX7s.

For the WiFi option, you will need to create 3 separate connection in GCC. Each connection should be set to NETWORK and set with the correct IP address assigned for each fixture.

Thanks Vinny, I will try assigning the lights a new set of IP's tonight hopefully this will work.

i tried to do the static, but when when i logged in the 2nd time as per the video, the original assigned IP was still there instead of the number i assigned.

Post screenshots of your COMMUNICATION settings page for this particular LX7.

Please also include a screenshot of the WiFi module firmware, see bottom of communications page.

gcc cant connect.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

basically i can only connect via wifi now. so as a work around i made 2 into slaves and 1 master.

i tried to update the wifi but got stuck at this stage asking for a PW. admin/ starfish did not work nor did my wifi name and pw. also now when i try type in my ip in my browser i get a "site cant be reached" msg.

Quote Originally Posted by nochance View Post
    basically i can only connect via wifi now. so as a work around i made 2 into slaves and 1 master.

i tried to update the wifi but got stuck at this stage asking for a PW. admin/ starfish did not work nor did my wifi name and pw. also now when i try type in my ip in my browser i get a "site cant be reached" msg.
    admin:Starfish (first letter of passphrase is uppercase by default)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.