Complex Questions

I am currently using Mitras Light Bars and they been working great. Now I am taking the next step of bring my pumps over and have them controlled with stream groups. But I have a few questions to tie this all together.

1- How is Clouds determined to cycle on the Mitras Light Bar? I understand under the Simulation the Max Pause, and max Duration, and that I have to choose on my light channel Darkened by clouds, what determines the intervals between the cloud covers? If Rainy days are chosen I noticed it not rainy all day, what sets this interval? It looks like also if I set for example Tuesday it not all every Tuesday and sometimes it even skips over Tuesday. Is their any log to see what and when this happens?

2- How do I tie my Stream Groups to react differently based on specific time intervals?
Example I may want my pumps from 4:00pm to 6:00pm run Sequence 1 but at 8:00pm to 10:00pm Sequence 2? What I would like to do is work my way up to high tide where my pumps are running stronger and work my way down to low tide where they flow would be calmer, but want the ability to also have surge effect for turbulence worked in.

I wanted to try to simulate this that I am doing on my other tank with the Vortechs but now with stream pumps and different modes at different times.
vortech1.png

Thank you