Thread: MyGHL stopped working after ProFiLux 3 updated to firmware 6.7

Frage MyGHL stopped working after ProFiLux 3 updated to firmware 6.7

I used MyGHL all the time for my illumination and PH settings. This time it said to update the firmware because without it connecting would not be possible anymore.

Via the USB cable I updated the firmware succesfully. Unfortunately it says I should not restore my saved settings because the firmware is different.

No problem, I entered all the settings again manually and I changed the ipadress to the exact same ip it was always been. I can now connect through USB and through the network just like before.

Unfortunately the MyGHL still does not connect, what changed? https://myghl.com/GHLConnect/

Also the webserver is now scrambled. Normally it would give a pretty page, now just some unstyled text.

Any help is appreciated

Hello,

assuming you installed firmware version 6.37, delete the user-webserver-files (GCC->System->Filesystem ...).

For myGHL-connectivity, the IP-address for the DNS-server is important.
    If you cannot access with your home-router's dns-server, try setting Google's DNS-server (8.8.4.4 or 8.8.8.8) and reconfigure the network settings with this ip.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Should I click "Delete all own files" when I access GCC->System->Filesystem?

webserver.jpg

Unfortunately it still does not connect from MyGHL. I changed the DNS server. Should I reboot the entire device after that?

LAN.jpg

Yes, delete all own files.

The network settings should work without restarting, but make a restart for being sure.
    Is your home-network router on IP 10.0.0.10?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes the router is on 10.0.0.10 as it was before. In the router no settings are changed, only the firmware on the ProfiLux. GHLconnect still does not work. Security key says: ---. Should that be?

I deleted all own files for the webserver and rebooted. Unfortunately no change. The homepage looks nice, but every other page is unstyled.

homepage.jpg

overview.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shotputty View Post
    Yes the router is on 10.0.0.10 as it was before. In the router no settings are changed, only the firmware on the ProfiLux. GHLconnect still does not work. Security key says: ---. Should that be?
    If the SecurityKey is not set, you have to re-assign ProfiLux3. So, delete it in myGHL and add it again.

The webserver is part of the firmware. Perhaps the browser cache needs to be deleted, in order to load the files again from ProfiLux3.
    Does this occur with other webbrowsers like Chrome, Edge..., too?

I have tried but there is no option to delete the device in MyGHL.

The webserver I have tried in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome (which I never did before). The cache seems not to be the problem.
    Can I go back to old firmware and try again?

If you see your device listed in myGHL, you can delete it by selecting the gear icon and then pressing REMOVE.

If the device is NOT listed, you can go ahead and add the device.

To be sure that your P3 is on your network, please ping the IP address you assigned (10.0.0.111). You should get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    If you see your device listed in myGHL, you can delete it by selecting the gear icon and then pressing REMOVE.

If the device is NOT listed, you can go ahead and add the device.

To be sure that your P3 is on your network, please ping the IP address you assigned (10.0.0.111). You should get a response.
    THANK YOU, after removing and adding it now works! I can now acces ProFiLux via MyGHL. The ping also worked as expected because I had no problems connecting locally with GHL control center.

Only the webserver remains scrambled. I deleted the own files several times now.