Thread: Profilux 4 and KH director

Default Profilux 4 and KH director

Hi,
    Today I tried just once more to connect my P4 with KH director.

Last time when ever I tried to connect it was flashing amber.
    This time I disconnected all level sensors, basically anything what could be linked to alarm..... checked all pump settings but still same amber light.

Steps taken:
    Made my doser from master to "slave"
    added the doser as PUB "slave" to P4 ( no amber light) No other Dosers are connected to P4 at the moment
    Added KH director to P4 as pub device ( no amber light)
    Ticked the "Enable KH director" and saved ( amber light instantly)
    Checked all pump settings, nothing out of ordinary! (please see the photos, rest of pumps are blank)
    Disabled the KH director (blue light)
    doser is still active....no amber light
    Ticked the "Enable KH director" and saved ( amber light instantly again)

So Only option I had these past two weeks is to test the KH director on separate system as SA doser, however I would like to connect to my P4. What do I look for?

Thank you!

IMG_5179.jpg
    IMG_8466.jpg
    IMG_2778.jpg
    IMG_2744.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg
    Last edited by Bagirka; 30.07.2018 at 16:03.

A flashing amber light will NOT affect the operation of the P4. All settings and dosing schedules will continue to run as programmed.

You can go ahead and connect the KHD/Doser to your P4 and proceed with the KHD setup/calibration.

When you connect to the P4 via the app, you will get a notification that says what part of the P4 system is causing the flashing yellow light.

I would like you to know that I've sold the KH director and the rest of GHL will be sold soon after.
    This has been the worst money wasting and costumer support I've ever experienced.

The replies you are giving have no benefit what so ever, neither there is any solution...weeks have past by and I'm supposed to sit with the amber light flashing at my face for no reason? Really?
    Hope you take this feedback seriously, for the benefit of the remaining users..... nobody will take this kind of treatment and they will pack their bags just like I did!

PS. hope you remember I could not connect to app nor the cloud as in the other thread it went nowhere as well...but then again...who cares right?
    Last edited by Bagirka; 08.08.2018 at 15:13.

Hi

we are very sorry to hear that all our support efforts had been unsuccessful and that you are moving on now.

Thank you for you feedback, our support team will discuss your case(s) and take the appropriate actions.

Since you sold the equipment this thread will be closed now.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.