Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCC cannot connect to Profilux after doses firmware update

The Emergency update process does NOT require your slave 2.1 to be assigned to the P3.1.

1. Connect only the D2.1 Slave to the P3.1 and begin the PAB-device update.
    3. Select the correct firmware for the D2.1 Slave.
    2. When prompted, quickly restart the D2.1 Slave, and click OK. The update will begin.

NOTE: If this doser is a native slave doser, follow the above steps. If your doser is a Standalone converted to slave, update it by following the standalone doser update steps.
    Last edited by Vinny; 02.08.2018 at 15:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The Emergency update process does NOT require your slave 2.1 to be assigned to the P3.1.

1. Connect only the D2.1 Slave to the P3.1 and begin the PAB-device update.
    3. Select the correct firmware for the D2.1 Slave.
    2. When prompted, quickly restart the D2.1 Slave, and click OK. The update will begin.

NOTE: If this doser is a native slave doser, follow the above steps. If your doser is a Standalone converted to slave, update it by following the standalone doser update steps.
    Do you mean that I can try the firmware update even if the doser is apparently shut off? I mean, the greenStatus LED is off and the logo is also off.

Should I begin the firmware update by using the command on the top menu (Extras, PAB, firmware update) or the one showed in the system menu?

Quote Originally Posted by chema61 View Post
    Do you mean that I can try the firmware update even if the doser is apparently shut off?
    YES

Should I begin the firmware update by using the command on the top menu (Extras, PAB, firmware update) or the one showed in the system menu?
    Either is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Either is fine
    OK. Thanks a lot. I'll be out a few days but I'll try it when I come back. I'll tell you how it came out.

Hi. I tried the emergency update of firmware and it worked nicely. The doser came to life. Afterwards I continued with the installation of KH Director and everything is running smooth now.

Only one last question. At all times the doser and the KH Director have been blinking yellow. I know that's an alarm for something but I can not find out what it may be. KH measurement was right and all the doser settings are ok too. I set the logo to solid blue, but if a switch to standard it begins blinking yellow again.

Thanks for all your help

Glad to hear that's running smoothly now.

As for the blinking yellow, please go through all 16 dosing pump channels and check to see that they are set to DOSING SCHEDULE and containers are filled.

When connecting through the app (GHL Connect), you should see a notification at the top of the screen which tells you what is causing the warning (flashing yellow).

I did as suggested and the logo went blue in the standard mode. Great!

Thanks for all your help Vinny

Anytime!