Thread: After - 19 July Wifi & Webserver update

Default After - 19 July Wifi & Webserver update

Firmware 7.14
    GCC - 1.x.x.16

I open GCC > Email Notifications > Emails are there but the settings are GONE. I have to reenter them and then save again. This is intermittent.

Additionally I often have to reboot the P4 the webserver seems to stop responding you just can't get to the page. I can use GCC over IP but no web. Even myGHL stops getting updates. P4 is on the network can ping 1ms, can GCC etc.

EmailLosingSettings.jpg

Wi-Fi module firmware version?

I have to agree with the poster above.

My P4 page is just a blank screen since upgrading to the latest. Also my notifications have stopped working even after I place the information back into the notifications tab.

The myghl web and GCC app work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyorsha View Post
    I have to agree with the poster above.

My P4 page is just a blank screen since upgrading to the latest. Also my notifications have stopped working even after I place the information back into the notifications tab.

The myghl web and GCC app work.
    Yup get that to all of a sudden we server just stops responding. Have to reboot the entire system. Wonder if this is why eventually the entire P4 falls over. You can't GCC you can't web nudda. It still seems to do its thing like switches etc

Hello,

ProfiLux4 works indepententely of the WiFi-module and keeps working, when there is no network connection, of course.

The reason for a failing connection with GHL Connect is more likely a restarting internet connection or the local wifi network
    is reconnecting and the connection is reset afterwards.

In order to not mix things up and better isolation of the problem, create Support-Ticket with detailled information of the setup and devices in use:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for the response.
    Will open a ticket now.
    I updated it to the 1.1.1.7 firmware that is included but for now seems stable. Will discuss details in support ticket