Hi!

I'm having problems to understand the instructions, honestly... any friend I asked to help "translate English to English " well....they seem to be stuck as well.

Could you please help to understand how the Add - on mode would work in my case

I keep my system at 7.5dkh dosing all 4 Triton liquids at 46ml per day (2ml x23 times a day)

If my dkh falls by 0.1-0.2dkh I usually raise the Triton by 1ml a day 46+1ml=47ml in this case and if it goes up I lower it accordingly.

So I assigned the 5,6,7,8 pumps as Triton...It's set as slave to KH director and it's doser, Pump 4 will be used for something else if this works))))

I would like my KH director to adjust the dosages up and down the same way I was doing it.

what do I have to enter under fields
Volume change,
Limit for raise KH,
Limit for lower KH

When the doser adjusts will the 5,6,7,8 pumps dose in different times as set in Dosing overview? I have them dosing in 15 minutes intervals to avoid precipitation.????

Option 2 -
is to run No3 along side with my triton dosing on doser Nr4 to top up ONLY Alk if that falls below the nominal value..... leaving my Triton dosage as normal.
so my Sodium Bicarbonate mix is raising my tank by 0.1dkh = 50ml

How should I set this up if I want the Sodium bicarbonate ONLY dose the needed amount when it falls?
Do I understand it correctly that it needs to dose at least something a day in order to work with Director or can it be dosing only when the value needs to be changed?

Sorry for so many questions but Triton is very strong and last thing I want is to dump all that concentrated liquid in to my tank killing things.

Many thanks!