Thread: Sensor display

Default Sensor display

Hi all

Don't know if this is yet possible but in the MyGHL and in the GHL connect I have changed the description of my probes to reflect the real name as I have many sensors in many areas.

Example
    PH fish room
    PH tank
    PH calcium reactor
    Conductivity Fish room
    Conductivity tank
    Conductivity water change

Save all the changes but on the dashboard it still shows PH Sensor 1 / 2 /3 etc

Can it not show the actual description as I specified? I keep forgetting what is at pH sensor 1 / 2/ 3

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion, I will take this on our ToDo list.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Hi,

thanks for the suggestion, I will take this on our ToDo list.
    Always happy to provide feedback the more we provide the better the product becomes

The descriptions will be displayed on the dashboard in the next app version.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The descriptions will be displayed on the dashboard in the next app version.
    Great work thank you. Do you know when the release is?

We're planning to release the next app update next week.

We're planning to release the next app update next week.
    Great feedback and quick really do appreciate it.