Thread: Running Philips Coralcare with Profilux

Default Running Philips Coralcare with Profilux

Hi,
    I have Philips coralcare and I would like to use my Profilux 4 to control them.
    I’ve bought the LBF-AP unit and I’ve put all the wiring together.

But now I’m stuck
    I don’t know where to do what in which menu to do the settings. I found one menu where I’m supposed to choose what kind of led down to the exact one etc. Is it really that complicated to do light settings in Profilux?
    I was hoping it would be something like Philips program where I choose white/blue and % at a specific time.

Most thankful for any assistance I can get.
    Kind regards
    Kim

I got help from a guy in that posted on the German section of the forum
    Kind regards
    Kim

Hi Kim, would be great when you let us know what the help was so we can use it too

1. Connect the bare cables to the 1-10V breakout box, then connect the included cable to an available 1-10V port on the ProfiLux.
    2. Connect to the controller, go to the 1-10V INTERFACE settings page and select the L-channel where you have the accessory connected to.
    3. Select the Illumination channel to assign for each L-channel.
    4. Go the selected illumination channel and create your schedule.

I bought a box from GHL, LBF AP. Connected it to my Philips controller box.
    I didn’t know where to adjust the lights as nothing happened when I tried setting it up, can’t recall as it was awhile back but if you can’t get it to work try logging out from your Profilux and log back on, it is done under illumination channels. Illumination 1 and 2, blue and white.
    Kind regards
    Kim

Thanks i hope to get the box next week can you make screenshots of youre light settings ?

Quote Originally Posted by kostense View Post
    Thanks i hope to get the box next week can you make screenshots of youre light settings ?
    Sure, if you tell me how to attach pictures from a phone

Still experimenting with the light as I thought it should peak and then drop instantly. Apparently the tank should have a lot of hours peak light. Will do I par-reading tomorrow for you when light is at peak.
    Also bare in mind that I have the first edition that came out, I’ve read that they changed the light setup to more blues.
    I have 2 lights mounted about 35cm above water level covering 190*80*60cm, just so you have some background info.

Kind regards
    Kim

Thanks Kim but you're settings are far away from my setup 2 X CC 15cm high on a 750XXL so you're settings will not work for me