Thread: problem accessing sensor charts in Apps version 1.0.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default problem accessing sensor charts in Apps version 1.0.5

Hello,

I'm trying to access charts of sensor values and the apps tells me I need to activate "myGHLAccess" in the Apps Settings ... Which I did. Then he says "please enter your myGHL credentials, which then gos to Safari on myghl.com : here it asks, among other information, about my "GHL token"

What is this ? Where can I find it ?

myGHLaccesstoken.jpg

Thanks for your help

Hello,

in the current GHL Connect versions including 1.0.5 the 'Token' has been replaced by just entering your myGHL-credentials (mail/passphrase).

So, in GHL Connect go to app settings and enter mail and passphrase.
    Make sure you are actually recording sensor data on ProfiLux4 settings and when there are measurement values from your ProfiLux4 are available, they should show up.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the answer .... So the step about GHL credentials seems to be passed sucessfully .... But I cannot activate the myGHLAccess from the app ... : there is a button called "Active" : I click on it. He says the apps needs to restart, do you want to save and restart ?
    I click YES and when restared this button is sitll un clicked ....

If myGHL is disabled after the restart, this would mean the form for entering the myGHL credentials in the app-settings was invalid.

Which system do you use (iOS/Android) and is a password manager in use, that could propably interfere?
    After the migration from the previous version, it could be also necessary to clear the application data storage (either manually or by uninstalling and installing GHL Connect again).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK so I've uninstalled the apps, and found out the new wizard implemented in the new update of the apps and it worked perfectly.

one question however : could you explain more what is the added value of the "cloud storage" ?
    What goes in the could exactly ? Sensor data itself ?

Thanks

CloudStorage backups and synchronize the general app settings, the custom dashboards and the devices list.
    Sensor data is stored separately.