Thread: Getting alarm: LevC. 1

Default Getting alarm: LevC. 1

I have been successfully running a Min-max control ATO setup in which the low level sensor (sensor 2) turns on a solenoid connected to my ATO reservoir and fills the sump until the high level sensor (sensor 1) is triggered. The problem is that every few days I get an alarm, alarm: LevC. 1, which I can only disable by unplugging and replugging the sensor 1 plug. Sensor 1 is my high level sensor, plugged in to the sensor 3-4 port on my Profilux 4 and sensor 2 is my low level sensor, plugged in to the sensor 1-2 port. Profilux firmware is up to date. Why is this happening?

Hello,

you are most likely using 'Reset error automatically' and max-on-time with a value that exceeds and finally throws an error.
    The error is reset if you unplug the sensor, because the state switches to 'has contact'.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias, Thanks for the response. I do have "Reset error automatically" on and the max-on-time set to 1 hour (which the solenoid doesn't exceed) but I don't understand why having "reset error automatically" engaged would cause this problem. Should I disengage "reset error automatically" or change the max-on-time, or both?