Thread: Feedpause not working on GHL connect version 1.0.3 for iOS

Default Feedpause not working on GHL connect version 1.0.3 for iOS

Hallo.

The feed pause don't work. Before the last update, about 2 weeks ago, everything worked fine. Then the connect app could not connect to the profilux 4. After a long time I found out that the wifi module had to be updated since the app had updated to the newest version and was not compatible with the old wifi module version.

So. After the update I can now connect the app to the profilux 4 but the feed function does not work anymore. I have checked all the settings on the profilux 4 and everything are fine and have not been changed since it worked 2 weeks ago.

I think that there are a bug in the new connect app version for iOS.

Also a suggestion: Could you send email every time you update something. It would be easier for the user to find out why something does not work and needs to be updated.

Hello,

we will release a new version in the next few days, where this issue should be fixed.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Okay, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper j. View Post
    Hallo.

The feed pause don't work. Before the last update, about 2 weeks ago, everything worked fine. Then the connect app could not connect to the profilux 4. After a long time I found out that the wifi module had to be updated since the app had updated to the newest version and was not compatible with the old wifi module on writemyessay website version. So. After the update I can now connect the app to the profilux 4 but the feed function does not work anymore. I have checked all the settings on the profilux 4 and everything are fine and have not been changed since it worked 2 weeks ago.

I think that there are a bug in the new connect app version for iOS.

Also a suggestion: Could you send email every time you update something. It would be easier for the user to find out why something does not work and needs to be updated.
    What is the latest connect app version for iOS? It seems to me I can't find the official download link...
    Thanks,
    Steve

The latest version can be found at the official app store.
    Currently this is 2.0.6.

Link to the app in the Apple app store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ghl-connect/id1295021795
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.