Thread: myghl / GHL connect / web interface issues

Default myghl / GHL connect / web interface issues

Since the recent updates, I am unable to connect via my browser (192.168.1.8) both internally and externally (via my IP, with correct ports forwarded), using myghl, or ghl connect.

I am on the following versions:
    web interface 1.0.3
    wifi firmware 6741
    gcc 1.1.1.6
    profilux firmware 7.14

I have flash through 192.168.1.8/update originally, then used the exe packed with the wifi firmware to do the erase and reprogram option.

A quick unplug and replug brings it back up temporarily, but eventually the same thing happens.

Any recommendations on what my next steps for troubleshooting should be?

I can give access to a computer direct connected to the profilux to help debug this issue if the devs cannot reproduce. It looks like quite a few people are having similar issues.

Hello,

this is likely a migration problem from the previous version.

Try to clear the browser data, where the GHL Connect webinterface stores its data or use an alternative browser, you did not use for the webinterface before,
    'private browser mode' should also work.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

myghl works fine, but ghl connect and directly going to the device address inside my network does not work at all. this is in any browser, in regular/private/incognito mode.

I have been facing the same issue, like posted on Facebook group...
    Every single day when I try to connect (first connection of the day) to GCC or locally using IP address, I am unable to connect and GCC is showing message unable to connect this keeps happening until Profilux 4 is restarted.
    Once the Profilux is restarted everything is back to normal so it is not an router issue PC or Internet connection.
    36276974_2254903437860441_3782992200585969664_n.jpg
    36303248_2256557184361733_2789478780832317440_o.jpg
    Meantine at the same moment, connection trough MyGhl and IP ping are ok without any issue.

Profilux firmware 7.14
    Web interface 1.0.3
    Wifi firmware 6741
    Gcc 1.1.1.6
    Last edited by Kodo28; 30.06.2018 at 01:16.

Hello,

open a support-ticket https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/ (use 'Guest login', if registering is not working for you).
    This way we can help you directly, if you provide us access to the device.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

open a support-ticket https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/ (use 'Guest login', if registering is not working for you).
    This way we can help you directly, if you provide us access to the device.
    Hello Matthiaf,

Ticket has been opened under [Ticket #235] Connection to Gcc and IP address not possible
    Issue is happening again right now and connection was Ok yesterday night at 2:00AM.
    If you need to check something don't hesitate.
    2018-07-02_113932.jpg
    Last edited by Kodo28; 02.07.2018 at 10:48.