Thread: Unable to connect into webserver

Default Unable to connect into webserver

Dear Sirs,

Good morning, I own a Profilux 3ex and I have been unable to connect to myGHL since new web interface came through.
    With "old" version of webserver all was running smooth and stable.

Your help is very appreciated!

Best Regards
    Pedro Ferreira
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Pedro,

your ProfiLux3 is up and working well with myGHL.

Which browser do you use? Can you see some information on browser console by pressing F12, that could give us a glue on what is happening?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,

Good morning, thank you very much for your reply. I'm at work and on this PC I'm using Chrome version 67.0.3396.87 (64 bits). I'm assuming it might be the internet connection being very slow here. Now I was able to connect and besides being slow is working (please see Browser Console attachment). I disconnect and re-connect a couple of more times and once and then it fails to connect. Program itself takes to long to load but is working, so I can consider the "problem" is on my side I guess.

Best regards
    Pedro

Capture.PNG

Hello Pedro,

we did some optimizations for ProfiLux3 and pushed it online, which you can give another test and watch how often reconnects occur.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

HI Matthias,
    Good morning, I run the program this time in 2 ways: First try from GHL connect window login which it work until I choose to go to "sensors" page and then it disconnect stating that I should login through myGHL page. Second attempt though myGHL page worked with no disconnect.

Regards
    Pedro

PedroCapture.PNG

Hello Pedro,

the login-credentials for myGHL might have been necessary after you clicked the chart button, which needs myGHL, in order to download the data to show.

Does the problem still persist, when you navigate to Sensors?

Hi Matthias

Good morning and sorry for late reply, ok first I can connect only at second attempt, my procedure is: logon through myghl then it opens the ghl connect window, there I click first time on my device but and he give me the error that I need to connect through myghl (this is odd because that is what I just have done), I click second time on my device and now it works.
    I run some tests on sensors page this time I used Temp sensor, by changing temp from 25.5 to 25.7 after press save the program hangs and loop on the popup "please wait" were the only way to move forward was close the hole window and log in again, the program didn't save the changes, only at second attempt the program save it but like the first time always hang on the popup forcing me to close window and reconnect, any change that I try to perform by pressing save the program hangs on popup. Noticed also that after any attempt to change a setting the arrow on t he top left of the program become inactive and doesn't work. Also notice that the program doesn't keep the setting "use as default" ON.
    Overall with some patience it works. again part of this problem might be this internet here. I plan to run more tests when I return home.
    BTW my firmware version is 6.29 and could not see any upgrade for P3ex on downloads page, is there any?

Best regards
    Pedro

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Hello Pedro,

overall this seems to be related to the network connection, but it should not lead to timeouts, of course.
    We are looking for a way to get around it and find out, when and where it comes to this.

Current firmware versions are always packaged with GHL Control Center and for ProfiLux 3, this is 6.35 in GCC v1.1.1.6.

Hi Matthias

Thank you for support.

Best Regards
    Pedro