Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redox

Well from what you have told until here, the issue happens on EB1 and P4. Probes are Ok and calibration fluid is new.

If you are sure there is no interference's and that you are following right the calibration procedure, then it must be a software issue.

There is no certitudes it comes from the spiff.bin file but it can be a pathway to follow just to make sure that system file is not corrupted.

The 1000mv could come from the fact that this is the max redox range. -1000 - 1000mv which is the value recorded by default for the Touch display graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodo28 View Post
    Well from what you have told until here, the issue happens on EB1 and P4. Probes are Ok and calibration fluid is new.

If you are sure there is no interference's and that you are following right the calibration procedure, then it must be a software issue.

There is no certitudes it comes from the spiff.bin file but it can be a pathway to follow just to make sure that system file is not corrupted.

The 1000mv could come from the fact that this is the max redox range. -1000 - 1000mv which is the value recorded by default for the Touch display graph.
    Ok I will take the plunge and get it done. Do I need to reload the EB1 Firmware as well?
    If I save ALL my settings and Sensor values will I have to recalibrate and set everything up all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodo28 View Post

So spiff.bin only replaces webinterface filesystem and not the actual P4 filesystem that is only done IMO on the firmware.

Hoping Vinny or someone else from GHL can guide

Let's clear up any confusion on the spiff.bin comment...

This particular file applies only to the WiFi module, it has no correlation or connection to any of the probes on the ProfiLux. The only area where sensor data is saved is on the P4 itself. This data is then transmitted to the myGHL servers and displayed when needed.

For backing up or re-loading sensor data, you would use the SAVE/LOAD sensor data button in the GCC BACKUP AND RESTORE tab.

Now for the Redox readout issue...

Let's test the port itself, starting with the P4.
    • Disconnect the Redox probe and switch the port back to pH mode
    • Temporarily disconnect the pH probe from the native pH port and connect it to this new pH port
    • Calibrate the pH probe on this port
    • After calibration, leave probe in either pH7 or pH9 fluid. See if the readings creep upwards within a 1 hour window.

Let me know how this test goes.