Thread: myGHL Connection Failed - WiFi module 6718 firmware update

Default myGHL Connection Failed - WiFi module 6718 firmware update

I attached the error message I receive when I try to login to myGHL from my iPhone over cellular only or WiFi. Also same message from a desktop computer on WiFi.

I cannot find a WiFi module 6718 firmware update, is there one?

My P4 firmware version is 7.14 and WiFi module is 6619

Thanks, Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brianmsu80; 18.06.2018 at 21:16.

Actually, I'm on WiFi module 6708 now and I'm still getting that same error about needing 6718.

My P4 firmware version is 7.14 and WiFi module is 6708.
    Last edited by brianmsu80; 18.06.2018 at 18:57.

You can update your WiFi firmware with the update tool:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...le-esp-update/
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

The updater tool gave me version 6708. So I think I have the latest

But the error message I get says I need version 6718 per attachment above.

You can download the latest firmware here, and replace the firmware. bin in the folder WiFi firmware update tool

regards Pit

Quote Originally Posted by PIWAWT View Post
    You can download the latest firmware here, and replace the firmware. bin in the folder WiFi firmware update tool

regards Pit
    Thank you for that link. I installed 6737 and power cycled, but still receive the same error message in the original post.

Add the device again and see if it works. I had the same issue and when I added the device again with the same ip it worked?

E2BC6AFE-C8ED-45EC-B794-576E7DCF6DC2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    Add the device again and see if it works. I had the same issue and when I added the device again with the same ip it worked?
    Thanks for the idea. So I removed it and tried to add back but here is the screen I get now. So similar issue.

Any news on this issue? I'm having the same with my 3 Mitras - I've never been able to get them to connect to my GHL. My P4 works perfectly and they're all up to date.

Can the numbers be checked at all?

Hello Craig,

if your Mitras LX7 are running at least WiFi-version 6718 and are connected to myGHL this should work without a problem.
    Check in GHL Control Center->Communication the WiFi Status for getting the connection information.

When this seems to be fine, please open a Support-Ticket and give us all details of the fixtures (myGHL-account, myGHL-IDs, serialnumbers) for further assistance:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.