Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Float sensor to override optical sensor

Default Float sensor to override optical sensor

Hope that someone can help me.

Ive managed to set up a min-max with optical sensors that will turn on power for 2 magnetic valves and a booster pump. Ive tried setting it at 1 minute open time and it worked so I will adjust open time for the time needed to fill my freshwatercontainer.

I also have a floater in a box where my osmosis and the magnetic valves are located and a second floater in a drip tray that everything is placed in.

My question is how do get my floaters to override the optical sensors in case of a leakage and switch of the 3 plugs that allows water to flow through the osmosis?

Kind regards
    Kim

Hi,

Use AND programmable logics with fill/drain water inputs and set the outlet to corresponding programmable logic.

Gael

Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Hi,

Use AND programmable logics with fill/drain water inputs and set the outlet to corresponding programmable logic.

Gael
    Thanks for the answer Gael but I need a little more help

I dont know how to connect a program logic to a specific outlet etc. Bare in mind Ive just started using Profilux so you need to be patient with me
    Maybe it has something to do with nameing the outlet, sensor etc in both GCC and profilux/device? Why is there to boxes to name the same "item"?

I tried to use G1-G3, AND, WATER FILL, SENSOR 1-2 but it didnt work.
    The logical for me would be to choose outlet and then power off sensor 1......something like that. Hahahaha

If you have the energy to help me it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kimozabe View Post
    Thanks for the answer Gael but I need a little more help

I dont know how to connect a program logic to a specific outlet etc. Bare in mind Ive just started using Profilux so you need to be patient with me
    Maybe it has something to do with nameing the outlet, sensor etc in both GCC and profilux/device? Why is there to boxes to name the same "item"?
    Kim
    System-> Switch channels and outlets:
    Capture d’écran 2018-06-17 à 14.04.29.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-06-17 à 14.07.32.png
    Last edited by Gael; 17.06.2018 at 13:12.

Thanks Gael,

However this takes away the optical sensors that I want to be the main level controllers. The floaters are just in case.

Kind regards
    Kim

If all floaters and optical level a connected to level ports of Profilux you can do that you want.
    To say you exactly what to configure we need to know which sensor is connected to which level port and which pump is connected to which socket same for magnetic valves.

If all floaters and optical level a connected to level ports of Profilux you can do that you want.
    To say you exactly what to configure we need to know which sensor is connected to which level port and which pump is connected to which socket same for magnetic valves.
    Ill try and explain what I want to achieve

I have 2 magnetic valves and 1 booster pump that is controlled by 2 optical sensors.
    When water level drops below optical sensor 1 in the container all 3 outlets switch on and water is produced. When level reach the optical sensor 2 on top all 3 outlets shuts off.

In case of mailfunction or leakage from the container or osmosis I want my 2 floaters to shut off all 3 outlets regardless of water level in the container.

Is that possible?

Kind regards
    Kim

->In levels:
    -Control circuit1: your actual Min-max with your two opticals
    -Control circuit2:
    Mode: Leakage detection
    Level-Input 1 your first floater
    -Control circuit3:
    Mode: Leakage detection
    Level-Input 1 your second floater

->In Programmable logic:
    -Programmable Logic1:
    Function: AND
    Input1: Fill water 1
    Input2: Fill water 2
    -Programmable Logic2:
    Function: AND
    Input1: Programmable logic 1
    Input2: Fill water 3

->In Switch channels and outlets:
    -set your sockets to Function Programmable logic 2

Gael

It's ok?

Hi Gael,

I’m sorry but has been hectic with getting the tank finished so I haven’t had time to try out your setting but I will try it tomorrow after work and I will get back with an answer. But I think the part where I first program logic 1 then use logic 1 as first step in logic 2 is what will solve it.
    Really advanced out of the box thinking
    Kind regards
    Kim