Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.1.6 and new firmware

Default GHL Control Center 1.1.1.6 and new firmware

Available as Beta for download now

This time a major update - especially the long-awaited power failure monitoring now included:

New features for ProfiLux 3 (with included firmware 6.36) and ProfiLux 4 (with included firmware 7.14):
    - Power Failure Monitoring: Triggers alarm and starts emergency program for connected devices
    - Kalkwasser control mode for KH Director
    - Flowsensor alarms can be disabled during maintenance or feedpause
    - separate channel, maintenance and PBF settings for Mitras Lightbar on Expansion box 2 (with included EXB2 firmware 2.04)

Expansion box 2 now also supports PLM-ADIN with firmware 2.04 (included).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Good job,

FlowSensor:
    Thank you for the opportunity to disable the flow sensor alarm, a long-awaited thing.
    It could be perfect, but no :-) I get one or two "beep" of Touch and 2-5 seconds of siren from Profilux and ... a notification alarm by mail (but fortunately no sms).
    I only encounter the problem with the return pump which is bigger and takes longer to restart.
    It may be necessary to add at least 5 seconds after maintenance / power off until the pumps resume their rated flow.

PowerCut:
    Also a suggestion for power cut monitoring and maintenance, you should add a time settings BEFORE activation (like deactivation)
    You could replace all three selects and time input box by two time input boxs and two "Manually" check-box:
    Time before activation since power cut (0: immediately)
    Time before deactivation since power return (0: immediately)
    Why? Because it's useless to do something for short power outage.
    But for me using maintenance for that is not the best option, i think wee need another option, with maintenance activated we stop many control, (for exemple, my battery is big and can run Profilux and hardware for 10 hours). It's risky to disable overflow protection, ATO, leaks sensors, etc for so long time...
    First, you should add "PowerCut" to Programmable logic inputs list.
    Next, why not a "During PowerCut" collumn to "Flow-sensor" for constant flow.
    Same for "Stream pump", add a "at PowerCut" specific value.
    At last, for each "illumination" add a "PowerCut light reduction" checkbox and do like for "Temp.-dep. lightred." where we can set specific reduction.
    With these change we can save more battery and keep all security.

Mitras LightBar:
    Last thing, Mitras Lightbar configuration in this G.C.C. is broken, if we clic on "Mitras Lightbar" under "Illuminations" we get "Attempted an unsupported operation." box and G.C.C. fail and shutdown. Not a firmware problem because no error with older G.C.C
    Capture d’écran 2018-06-16 à 22.35.03.png

Thank

Gael
    Last edited by Gael; 17.06.2018 at 10:02.

Thanks.

To the Mitras Lightbar issue:
    Yes, you were right, the English translations had been missing, I oversaw that.
    A NEW GCC version is available from NOW on.

To the timeout for flow alarm:
    This is a good point, but can't be done just like this. There are deeper changes in the firmware required. Please don't expect this within the next 6 weeks, not time before.

Power cut monitoring:
    The same here, interesting thoughts, but needs time.
    I think we can do this with the delay, but I am not sure about the rest. You have 4 different maintenance programs, I can't see the problem why not to use a dedicated maintenance program for the powercut event.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I can't see the problem why not to use a dedicated maintenance program for the powercut event.
    When maintenance is activate Profilux not only disable level alarm, it stop many control.
    I have a big UPS battery which can run Profilux and hardware for 10 hours, It's risky to disable overflow protection, ATO, leaks sensors, etc for so long time...

ps: also about "You have 4 different maintenance programs", it's not so many, because of no light scene, i use 2 maintenance only for manual lights.

Gael

Just downloaded the new FW version.
    Looking forward to the power cut options.
    Great job guys.

Wanted also to thank Marco from GHL USA for such a great help with the downloading issues. A+ on customer service!

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few things I noticed on this upgrade:

1- The PL-ADIN Card is still not working in the Expansion Box. I upgraded the Expansion Box to the latest code and it still not seen I also can no longer hit configuration for the Expansion Box even if it the only device connected it gives an error message.
    pl_adin_issue.png
    pl_adin_issue2.png
    errro_28.png

2- The Backups do not backup the Notification section of the config or any Virtual Ports all those are lost on a restoration.

3- I am noticing when I access the web page directly it hangs. the mobile app works without any issues.
    issue_Webpage.png
    Version on my Wireless is 6708.

#1 seems now resolved thank you

Number 2 - Is more a FYI

Number 3 - Should I just redo the wireless upgrade using the desktop app since I can not get into the webpage of the P4 as it still spins?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinR View Post
    Number 3 - Should I just redo the wireless upgrade using the desktop app since I can not get into the webpage of the P4 as it still spins?
    I would give that a try.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...le-esp-update/

WiFi_FirmwareUpdateTool.exe -> Erase & reprogram filesystem...
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

I did the full erase and reprogram and when it doing the same thing, but I did notice this: File system is not checked ok?

I used the one off the website, with the updated bin file. Should I re-download it without the updated bin file and try again?

file_system_not-checked.png

So how do I fix the File system so it shows OK again?
    Last edited by KevinR; 19.06.2018 at 02:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Thanks.

To the Mitras Lightbar issue:
    Yes, you were right, the English translations had been missing, I oversaw that.
    A NEW GCC version is available from NOW on.

This is a good point, but can't be done just like this. There are deeper changes in the firmware required. Please don't expect this within the next 6 weeks, not time before.

Power cut monitoring:
    The same here, interesting thoughts, but needs time.
    I think we can do this with the delay, but I am not sure about the rest. You have 4 different maintenance programs, I can't see the problem why not to use a dedicated maintenance program for the powercut event.
    I wish it is longer than 60s. Because my main pump is EcoTech M1,whose setting is delay 60s starting.
    If I set the flow sensor alam, I always get the alarm for 60s after feedpause.