Thread: Problems with my Mitras LX 6100 HV

Default Problems with my Mitras LX 6100 HV

Hello,

I just bought, second hand, a LX 6100 HV MITRAS. And I am testing it but I feel that something is wrong.

When I use "light composer" or "manual lightning" I see some things that seem malfunctions:

• GENERIC-HY-PERVIOLET-425NM: Despite running it at 100%, no LED are lighted up.
    • CREE-XLAMP-ROYALBLUE-455NM: When running it at 100%, just LEDs from the LEFT side of the Mitras are lighted up.
    • CREE-XLAMP-WHITE-6500K: Despite running it at 100%, no LED are lighted up.
    • CREE-XLAMP-WHITE-4400K: Despite running it at 100%, no LED are lighted up.
    • OSRAM-OSLON-SSL-YELLOW-588NM: Running it at 100%, the intensity of the light is quite low.
    • OSRAM-OSLON-SSL-RED-626NM: Running it at 100%, the intensity of the light is quite low.
    • OSRAM-OSLON-SSL-HYPERRED-658NM: Despite running it at 100%, no LED are lighted up.

I have tried swapping two led modules from left side to right side in order to see what happened to the Royal Blue Channel just lightning up in the left side. After the swap, everything stays the same. Royal Blue just lights up in the left side (3 left side modules).

Could you help me itendify if those things are normal? I have realised that the driver is a Mean Well HLG-240H-24, with an output of 24Volts, 10 Amp (despìte that the mitras says that 8 Amp maximum). Could it be the cause of the problems?

Any other clue of what could be failing?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JanRocker; 13.06.2018 at 07:28.

Sounds like there may be some Hardware damage with this light. Please open the support ticket for further assistance and include photos of the LED clusters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Sounds like there may be some Hardware damage with this light. Please open the support ticket for further assistance and include photos of the LED clusters.
    I opened a ticket yesterday in Guest Mode (under the email alex.glez.garcia@gmail.com). Now I am not able to access the ticket again.

I have tried to register in the platform as a new user "sign up" but this option doesn't work (too much redirections error).

Thanks for your help