Thread: Latest Version of Connect App V 1.0.0 Flow Sensor Issue

Default Latest Version of Connect App V 1.0.0 Flow Sensor Issue

The latest version of the Connect App was released, and I installed it but when I enable the Flow Sensor's they all show 0. I am currently running 4 Software 7.11.

Is another version of P4 software coming out soon, and a web interface update that will match some of the features being enabled on the connect app, but not on the P4 Web Interface also?

Thanks

Answered my Own question looks like a new web interface file was also released. Updating the P4 now with the new web interface but the flow sensors still show 0, does this mean i need to do a firmware upgrade also?

Make sure your WiFi module firmware and P4 firmware is also up to date.

Vinny,

I updated to the latest version of firmware and the latest version of the Wifi and the flow sensors still are not registering.
    latest_Version.png

Do you get the same result from the mobile app? Not only the web interface.

Yes the Mobile App does the same thing, I even did a P4 restart which was required after the firmware update.

Hello Kevin,

we are looking into this problem.
    Are the actual correct on the flow sensors detail page, when you navigate there from the sidemenu?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, they are correct on the flow sensors details page.

Thank you MattiasF.

Thank you this was fixed in the latest release