Firstly:
    Firmware: 7.14
    Wireless Firmware: 6619
    Web Server Firmware: Latest

Issue:

Woke up today and all but one - Powerbar 6 - PAB devices were gone. I have:
    1. Vortec Controller
    2. Expansion box 1
    3. PowerHub (small one that has direct connections no plugs)

All on latest firmware.

What I have tried:
    Go to > System > Assign devices > Only shows Powerbar 6.

I am aware of the bug with Expansion Box 1 where you have only assign the Expansion Box 1 then configure it then assign all other devices.

I then tried:
    System > Assign devices > Uncheck Powerbar 6.
    Reconnect > System > Assign devices > But only the Powerbar 6 comes up.

Then I went to all the devices and made sure that all cables are plugged in.

After all of these tests I am lost as to what I need to do or what happened.

Would appreciate the help.

Hello,

do a PAB system reset and reassign the devices afterwards.
    If not all devices show up, plug in only one PAB at a time, in order to see which device does not work properly.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

do a PAB system reset and reassign the devices afterwards.
    If not all devices show up, plug in only one PAB at a time, in order to see which device does not work properly.
    Ok just did the system reset and still only picks up the Powerbar 6.
    Went and unplugged all the devices.
    I have the Small Powerbar flashing orange.
    I have the Vortec Controller flashing orange

--- Flashing orange its the COM light flashing.

Still nothing in GCC.

any other ideas?

Hello,

just to be sure:
    Did you click the button 'Assign devices...' in GCC->System (PAB) section for each of your PAB-devices seperately and nothing showed up?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,

just to be sure:
    Did you click the button 'Assign devices...' in GCC->System (PAB) section for each of your PAB-devices seperately and nothing showed up?
    Confirmed

Try changing the PAB-port (there are two on each device), so we can exclude a hardware failure on the ports.

Try changing the PAB-port (there are two on each device), so we can exclude a hardware failure on the ports.
    Ok so finally confirmed everything.

The cable was faulty nothing to do with the Profilux hardware or the software. The underground cable that runs from the filter room to the tank area in the house gave up. Replaced the cable reset system (*Profilux PAB*) then did a *Assign Devices* and all was good.

Thank you @MatthiasF for the guidance through this.