Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i connect the GHL phone app to my profilux 3?

Default how do i connect the GHL phone app to my profilux 3?

my profilux is directly connected to the internet but my phone app is failing to establish a connection to my profilux what am i missing?
    Last edited by bktruong; 05.06.2018 at 09:59.

Hi,

do you want to establish a local connection or over the internet?
    For a local connection you just have to select ProfiLux 3 and enter the IP-address of your ProfiLux. And the firmware has to be up to date.

For more help please provide us more info about your network settings, the device firmware, the app settings and what error message does appear.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks where do i find my profilux id address i'm pretty sure that's all that's wrong because my phone app inputs a default ip address. also how would i go about establishing a connection over the internet too? thanks Thilo!

The easiest way to find out the IP-address of your ProfiLux is by connecting with our PC software GHL Control Center over RS232 or USB and look for the current IP at the communication page.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

there is no ip address under communication in GCC. i only see adjust device address and communication monitor of which when i click either of them no ip address pops up? when i click adjust device address it just says current address is 1.

Oh sorry, the communication page I meant is only at the ProfiLux 4. For the ProfiLux 3 click System in the left menu and then on the button "LAN ...".

Hallo bktruong
    If you don't find an IP in GCC under System_Lan something is wrong. Have you set up a fixed IP address for Profilux?
    PL3 Lan.PNG

regards Pit

worked thanks! is there a way to connect my phone to my mitras 6200 too without the PLM-PWC add on?
    Last edited by bktruong; 07.06.2018 at 07:46.

i found it and thanks for the screen shot it helped!

Quote Originally Posted by bktruong View Post
    worked thanks! is there a way to connect my phone to my mitras 6200 too without the PLM-PWC add on?
    bump?