Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flow sensor not acknowledged

Quote Originally Posted by Zisu-reef View Post
    I conneced the flow sensor to splitter cable at the purple port and to the purple side , at the green port the level aensor is conn , its not working
    Please open a ticket regarding this issue: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The problem was with the splitter cable

I am facing the same problem.
    I have mounted to flow sensors with splitter cable on the green connecton (sensor 1/2). On he pruple i am getting a reading on the green i do not get any reading. If I swith cables from flow sensors, i only get reading on the green connection from the splitter cable.
    What is the solution to have 2 flow sensor reading on my profilux?
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by nechoj View Post
    I am facing the same problem.
    I have mounted to flow sensors with splitter cable on the green connecton (sensor 1/2). On he pruple i am getting a reading on the green i do not get any reading. If I swith cables from flow sensors, i only get reading on the green connection from the splitter cable.
    What is the solution to have 2 flow sensor reading on my profilux?
    Thank you in advance.
    In that case, the splitter cable is also the problem. We will reply to your ticket with more information.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.