Thread: Web server time out

Default Web server time out

Hi

Just wanted to find out if there was a way to change the web timeout. The reason is I have a windows machine built in my fish tank cabinet. On my P3 I use to have the webpage with the sensor view open so I had some status on the tank.

I have the same thing with the P4 however the web page keeps timing out. Or the app crashes and I have to manually restart the app.

See screenshot. Is there anyway to change this to always be online like the P3.

Would appreciate info or help.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hello,

we will release a new package with updated wifi firmware and also the webinterface in a couple of days.
    This should solve your problem and no need to adjust the timeout.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

we will release a new package with updated wifi firmware and also the webinterface in a couple of days.
    This should solve your problem and no need to adjust the timeout.
    Awesome thank you. I'll wait is this in the GCC 1114 release?

Any news on when we can get the remote screen from GCC like we use to have with the P3?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk