Thread: Semi Auto water change

Default Semi Auto water change

Hi,

I would like to use the AIO top-up tank to prepare the weekly change.

1) Normally the profolux is set up like a normal AIO which controls the sump level with an optical sensor and with a top-up pump.

2) If I press maintenance, the profilux deactivates the top-up pump and the sump sesnore. Activate the movement pump and heater instead.

3)If I disable the maintenance I would like the profilux to disable the movement pump and the heater, activate the top up pump until the float signals that the salt water has finished.
    When the float detects that the new osmosis water has been turned off it will re-turn the profilux into normal AIO state (phase 1)
    Do you think it's possible ?

Can you help me ?

regards Enea

GHL-Semiwater change.jpg

Hi Enea,

You can do this using the MAINTENANCE mode settings.

The info below assumes you already have your ATO function setup.

CONNECT ATO HEATER AND ATO CIRCULATION PUMP
    1. Connect the heater to an available powerbar outlet.
    2. Connect the ATO circulation pump to an available powerbar outlet.
    3. Go to the SWITCH CHANNELS AND OUTLETS settings page, select these sockets and set the function to ALWAYS OFF.
    4. Click SAVE CHANGES.

CONFIGURE MAINTENANCE MODE SETTINGS
    1. Go to the MAINTENANCE settings page, located in the Extras category. Select an unused maintenance mode.
    2. Select the socket that has the ATO pump connected to it and set the state to OFF. Check the corresponding box.
    3. Select the sockets that have the heater and circulation pump. Set the state to ON. Check the corresponding boxes.
    4. Set how long you want this maintenance mode to be active for.
    5. Click SAVE CHANGES.

With the above done, you will be able to run your ATO function normally. Once the maintenance mode is activated, the ATO function/pump will be disabled and your ATO heater/circulation pump will turn ON for the duration of the maintenance mode. When the time expires, the heater and circulation pump will turn OFF, and your ATO functions will continue as normal.

TIP: Make sure you are allowing enough time in the ATO function Max on-time for the ATO pump to dispense the necessary amount of mixed saltwater back into your tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi Enea,

You can do this using the MAINTENANCE mode settings.

The info below assumes you already have your ATO function setup.

CONNECT ATO HEATER AND ATO CIRCULATION PUMP
    1. Connect the heater to an available powerbar outlet.
    2. Connect the ATO circulation pump to an available powerbar outlet.
    3. Go to the SWITCH CHANNELS AND OUTLETS settings page, select these sockets and set the function to ALWAYS OFF.
    4. Click SAVE CHANGES.

CONFIGURE MAINTENANCE MODE SETTINGS
    1. Go to the MAINTENANCE settings page, located in the Extras category. Select an unused maintenance mode.
    2. Select the socket that has the ATO pump connected to it and set the state to OFF. Check the corresponding box.
    3. Select the sockets that have the heater and circulation pump. Set the state to ON. Check the corresponding boxes.
    4. Set how long you want this maintenance mode to be active for.
    5. Click SAVE CHANGES.

With the above done, you will be able to run your ATO function normally. Once the maintenance mode is activated, the ATO function/pump will be disabled and your ATO heater/circulation pump will turn ON for the duration of the maintenance mode. When the time expires, the heater and circulation pump will turn OFF, and your ATO functions will continue as normal.

TIP: Make sure you are allowing enough time in the ATO function Max on-time for the ATO pump to dispense the necessary amount of mixed saltwater back into your tank.

TNX i will try