Thread: Mitras lightbar 2 daylight PL4

Default Mitras lightbar 2 daylight PL4

Hello,

I recently purchased 2 lightbar 2 mitras and profilux4 the splitter and RJ45 cable connected to the port for LB2

the first days everything worked fine, but stop working through the controller and now they are always at 100% power
    I tried to go down to 20% and see if the LEDs reacted but it does not work
    the configuration I have created through the lightcomposer and from there after transmitting I will press output direclty lamp and it does not work either, the light follows 100% as if neither the splitter nor the cable existed
    I need to know that it may be failing everything is new and it worked 2 days ago bought through furious fish GHL iberia corallleida

you didn't change the relevant settings for Mitras Lightbar meanwhile, it is still all the same as it was when the Lightbar reacted?

wiring also still correct?

if nothing changed and all of a sudden dimming fails then we must take a deeper look, then please open a support ticket
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.