Thread: Help with new GCC 1.1.1.3

Default Help with new GCC 1.1.1.3

Hello,
    I've installed the new GCC and upgraded my P4 to firmware 7.12. I also clicked the Expert mode but still don't have the "Email notification" under Programmable logic?

Please help me to find how to activate it.

4079446e-4efb-4282-845d-91e4c9c49260.jpg

Many thanks,
    Anita

Hello,

probably your wifi-firmware is not up to date. You can check your wifi-firmware version at System->Communication at the bottom "Module Firmware", the current version is 6619.
    You can update your wifi-firmware with the WiFi-Firmware-Update-Tool. You can find this tool in the installation folder of GHL Control Center or you can download it here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...ul-esp-update/
    Please follow this instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_7fhzJL-Q
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok, thank you) mine is 6233, but I went back to 1.1.1.2 version... does that change anything with this upload?

It worked ) Fantastic ..Thank you!

would you also help me please how to add my KH director to the list? or is it under Dooser 2.1?

Details are here in this thread as I realized I was posting in incorrect section