Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.1.4 and new firmware

Default GHL Control Center 1.1.1.4 and new firmware

Available for download now!

New in V1.1.1.4:
    Installation of USB-driver needed for firmware updates (USBVCOM) improved, compatible with Windows 7 to Windows 10.
    Bugfix: Closing application crashed
    Moon phase simulation considers now also seasonal lighting. Required firmware updates included (Mitras LX6 V1.21, Mitras LX7 V1.08, ProfiLux 3 V6.35, ProfiLux 4 V7.13, ProfiLux Mini V1.06).
    Range for Power Balancing of the Mitras LX7 increased, overdrive now up to 50% allowed (with new firmware V1.08).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Matthias,
    and thanks for this update.
    Is this update contains any new capabilities around Kh director and Profilux? For instance capacity of Profilux 3 to record Kh director data?If not, do you know when you will provide that?
    I also see an issue with GCC in version 1.1.13 and 1.1.14 which is not happening with 1.1.12:
    Sometimes, when I disconnect from profilux, I can not reconnect until I close the application and relaunch it.

Thanks
    Houman

Hi!
    Thanks for your constant improvement work
    Description says that 1.1.1.4 is a beta versión… are the firmwares safe to install?
    Thanks in advance
    Kind regards

Hello,

yes, the firmwares and GHL Control Center are safe to install.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Closing application crashed not fixed in windows 10