I have two GHL optical sensors in my sump that I want to set up to do ATO and AWC. They are currently connected to sensor input 1 and 2 on my Profilux 4 using a Y connector. I currently have Level Control circuit 1 operation mode set to ATO using level sensor 1. I have set Switch channel S1 to ATO and this drives a pump in my RO/DI tank from level sensor 1 and all this is working fine.

I would like to set Control circuit 1 operation mode set to ATO & AWC and use level sensor 1 and 2 do do this. I could use two Switch channels to drive an extra drain pump in my sump and a second fill pump in my salt water storage tank. To do this I would need to purchase a second power bar and install it next to my storage tanks ( I have run out of Switch channels on my existing Power Bar). Using this system the ATO function is temporarily stopped and the AWC function uses sensor 1 and 2 to drain and fill the sump.

My question - Is it possible to use the Maxi Doser to do this function instead of a buying second power bar and two new pumps? Is it possible to configure the Maxi Doser pumps to work off the two level sensors and temporarily suspend the ATO function during AWC? Or use Maxi Doser metering function do drain and fill the sump and then how is it possible to stop ATO function during AWC. The Maxi Doser would be the better option as it would be able to pull water from my sump rather that try and fit another pump in the sump but I would like it to integrate with my existing ATO system and Profilux controller.

I am new to Profilux and aquarium computers so I would appreciate some advise. I am very happy with the Profilux it is a great controller I was not sure what controller to select but I very happy i went with GHL.