Thread: Maxi Doser tubing replacement

Default Maxi Doser tubing replacement

I have 2 Maxi dosers with both in fairly heavy use as AWC and kalkwasser addition. I would like to have plenty spare head tubing on hand to replace tubing at about 50% of predicted life. What are the dimensions of the head tubing, specifically wall thickness? I don't see anywhere to order replacement tubing for the Maxi. Also, I don't see any obvious way to open the pump head to replace the tubing. There seems to be no instructions inn the manual.

Thanks in Advance, Bob

The pump head has to clips. Just press them and you can remove the head.

We will offer replacement heads in a few days.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias,

I see! Squeeze the top and bottom of the head and it pops right off.

What about replacement tubing? Or, do you recommend replacing both the head and tubing at the same time?

Thanks Again, Bob

Hi Team,

Resurrecting this thread as I've had some tubes split and would like to replace only the tubing as the head is working fine. How can I get replacement tubing?

Thanks,
    Brent

Hello Brent,

please create a case in our ticket-sytem, where we can help you:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

You can use the guest login and fill out the needed information after logging in.

Thank you!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.