Hi All

I am using a profilux 3 system and am trying to control solution pH by bubbling CO2 and air.
I have the following hardware: Profilux 3 computer, the touchpad, a pH probe, a power bar (6 sockets, S1-S6) and two magnetic switch valves with tubing.
I think I have everything plugged in correctly, but I am unsure how to set a program on the computer to carry out this task.

I would like a program to do something like this:

1) I set the pH to a value (e.g. 8).
2) pH probes give a pH reading and the computer determines if the solution is above or below 8.
3) If below 8, turn on the socket (for a set amount of time, e.g. 10 seconds) with the air valve plugged in (air can then flow and be bubbled into the solution).
4) If above 8, turn on the socket (for a set amount of time, e.g. 10 seconds) with the CO2 valve plugged in (CO2 can then flow and be bubbled into the solution).
5) pH probe gives another pH reading and the computer determines if the solution is now at 8.
6) If the pH is not at 8, repeat steps 3 or 4.
7) Repeat steps 3-5 until pH is correct.

I am completely unfamiliar with the Profilux 3 system and have not set any programs on it before, so if anyone could advise me how I would set up a program like this, it would be much appreciated!

Regards

Toby