Thread: HELP:_) MyGhl stopped working after i restarted modem?

Default HELP:_) MyGhl stopped working after i restarted modem?

Hello, I am really scratching my head here. I have trawled the forum, and also I have tried through the Gol facebook pages.

-Everything worked fine, until I had to restart the modem
    -My Profilux is connected to said modem via Ethernet cable
    -I can work on the Profilux through the desktop app in windows- Everything works perfect
    -I have deleted the Profilux from MyGhl, and entered it again, as said in the instruction manual
    -The only issue is that i cannot communicate with the profilux over the internet.-When I log into MyGhl, it shows as green symbol, which I though meant it was online.
    -After a long wait, the dashboard appears, but shows no content. it does not give any warnings that something is wrong.

I have attached screen dumps of the different windows, also how it shows up on my router

-
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=Laukli;82433]Hello, I am really scratching my head here. I have trawled the forum, and also I have tried through the Gol facebook pages.

-Everything worked fine, until I had to restart the modem
    -My Profilux is connected to said modem via Ethernet cable
    -I can work on the Profilux through the desktop app in windows- Everything works perfect
    -I have deleted the Profilux from MyGhl, and entered it again, as said in the instruction manual
    -The only issue is that i cannot communicate with the profilux over the internet.-When I log into MyGhl, it shows as green symbol, which I though meant it was online.
    -After a long wait, the dashboard appears, but shows no content. it does not give any warnings that something is wrong.

I have attached screen dumps of the different windows, also how it shows up on my router

UPDATE

I have tried the following;
    - Sett my Profilux 3 to static IP and pinged (OK)
    - I have checked that there is no firewall rule conflicting the connection
    - Set my Profile device on DMZ (did not solve the problem)
    - MyGHL, Refreshed and renewed ID (Did not solve the problem)
    - Deleted the device and added it again (did not solve the problem)

I appreciate if you could check if everything looks normal for ID 3675259026

Hello,

this seems not to be an issue with the networking configuration. It could be related to the system setup.
    Please open a support ticket and attach the backup file from GHL Control Center (Settings.par) and name the system configuration of your ProfiLux 3:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

EDIT: we received your mail in the support postbox and are reviewing, stay tuned.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.