Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GHL Connect Version 0.18.1 is ready

Hello,

I ve only profilux 4, fw 7.12, wifi 6619. App 0.18.2
    I using iphone x to connect. I don’t have check «use as defaut». My iphone is in french language
    When I open the app, I ve this:
    A604A12D-FCE7-4D2B-9E72-74ADCD40C70D.jpg

Connexion work when I enter my pin + return but I think that it’s not normal

Ok, thanks for the info.
    Theres a bug when automaticly connecting to a device with pin directly after app start. We will fix this and release a fixed version as soon as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

A new app version (v0.18.3) is now in review and should be available soon.
    I will also add a new webinterface version to our download section.

Changelog:
    - Firmwareversion on General-page
    - Option to display illumination-, sensors-, dosing pumps-, level-, stirrers- und switch channels-tile in one row
    - Display last KH Director reading in local time (like in Control Center)
    - iPhone X display problems fixed
    - Fixed: The wrong time was saved in some cases
    - Fixed: Localization problem in some cases
    - Fixed: PIN-prompt didn't show up on app start
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Since app 0.18.3 on iphone x, the app crash after activate a maintenance mode. The app ask me to restart app

Yes, this can happen in some cases. We will fix this in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilo View Post
    Yes, this can happen in some cases. We will fix this in the next version.
    Do you have a date for new release? This bug is so annoying. We need to relog each time we use maintenance mode cause the app crash. Profilux is a high range product. I think that a product at this price must be without bugs!

The new release should be ready by the end of next week. We have still some tests to do until we release the next version.