Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Measurement history

Default Measurement history

Greeting.
    Someone knows in which part of the GHL Control Center I can see the dosing history that the pump has made as well as the history of alkalinity measurements. If for example I program 4 alkalinity measurements per day and if at night, when I come home from work I want to see the results, where can I see them?
    Tks.

The dosing history isn't recorded but the history of the KH measurements you can see in GCC at "Probe/sensor controls->Measurement data" or at myGHL.
    At GCC Measurement data page click "Read & save" to display the data.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the reply Thilo. but I do not see that option available, just "Level Control" and "KH Director". Also I do not see "Measurement data" under Level Control or KH Director.
    Last edited by HernanAzofeifa; 23.03.2018 at 18:19.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is currently possible with ProfiLux 4 only.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for your answer. But what option do we have? (user of Doser 2.1 and KH Director) to measure Kh history. This is a $ 800 equipment and is very hard to believe that we can not see the history of alkalinity. It is important to see the historical record and also see the results that were performed during the early morning and then are erased by the results of the morning

I believe it will be available on a future update

Measurement data will be available for the Doser 2.1 SA and KHD combo on a future update.

Hello Vinny,
    Same question but for KHD used with Profilux 3.1Tex. Do you know when it will be available?
    Thanks
    Houman

Any news on when this will be availbile for the P3?

I can only say we are working on it but I have no firm date yet

it is quite a heavy change in the firmware required, nothing you can do in a rush