Thread: Displayed time kh director

Default Displayed time kh director

Is anyone else having issues with the time of last measurement being incorrect on the p4 (kh director)? I changed my time zone to -5, since I'm EST, and that worked for awhile, but now the kh director is reporting 4 hours off (earlier). So I have it set to take 6 measurements per day, with always at 8:00 am as the starting point. It does take the measurements at the correct times, every 4 hours, but reports it 4 hours behind? Any help? Is this a known issue?

Can you post screenshots of the General page and KH Director, so we are able to compare your settings?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Well I've been messing with it to try to get the date, time and kh director time all correct. Not sure why it seems so difficult? Why is there local time and date, NTP, DCF, and time zone? Isn't there an easier way to set the time/date for everyone? Then there is the change from winter to summer time and the amount of days for that to be preformed. Just seems like a lot to get a simple date/timesynchronized? I had it working for awhile, even though the clock was a minute or 2 off. Here are my settings, but I've changed them all a bunch of times now trying to get it to work...
    Screenshot_20180319-112910.jpg
    Screenshot_20180319-112932.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images