Thread: PropellerController 2.1 to Apex 0-10V Pinout

Default PropellerController 2.1 to Apex 0-10V Pinout

Hey guys. Just received my PropellerController 2.1 and PropellerBreeze4 and want to get it controlled with my Apex. I know this is a GHL forum, but I already had a Apex equipment and will look at the GHL KH Director, etc. once it take a nose dive.

Now to the question. I was able to find a pinout in the forum, but do not know if this is the same for the PropellerController 2.1. This is what I found:

Pin Function Color
    1 +12V Black
    2 Dimming intensity channel 1 Brown
    3 GND Red
    4 On/off channel 1 (relay control) Orange
    5 Dimming intensity channel 2 Yellow
    6 On/off channel 2 (relay control) Green

If the above is correct that is great. Now the Apex cable only has 4 cables. Here is the pic below:
    apex_dimming_cable.png

Now to the question. To connect the PropellerController to the Apex, what wire should I use in the image above? How could I match up the pins to be able to control the PropellerBreeze with the Apex?

Would I simply go:
    Apex BLACK to PropellerController 2 Dimming intensity channel 1 Brown
    Apex RED to PropellerController 3 GND Red
    Apex GREEN to PropellerController 4 On/off channel 1 (relay control) Orange
    Apex YELLOW - NOT USED

Man i can see why Neptune Systems is killing it right now. I cannot even find a manual to tell me what the pins are for in the controller. This really sucks.

Sorry but where do you see you can use PropellerController 2.1 and PropellerBreeze4 without Profilux?
    It will not work because i think PropellerController 2.1 need relay control and can't work only with 0-10v commande.
    Apex don't have relay control on his 1-10v interfaces.