Thread: SMS module do not send away alarms from Doser 2, doser 2,1 and KH director

Default SMS module do not send away alarms from Doser 2, doser 2,1 and KH director

I have problems with two installation of SMS module on two P 3.0 ex network. 1:rst one firmware 6.34 All alarms from probes and levels and other general alarms will be. However alarms from 1 doser 2, one doser 2.1 and KH director only goes to the P 3 but will not been picked up by the sms unit and will not been send out. Firmware all doser 2.x = 1.28 and sms unit = 3.04
    The same for one system with P 3.0 ex firmware 6.29 - our doser 2.0 will send alarm to the p# but they are not been picked up of the SMS unit. Its only alarms from these new things that are afected

Sincerely Lasse

Hello,

you mean that alarms of the dosers filling levels and the KH Director measurement are displayed on the ProfiLux 3 screen but aren't been sent per sms module?
    Other alarms are displayed on the P3 screen and are sent by sms module?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yep - thats what I mean

Sincerely Lasse

Do you have the old sms module without PAB or the new version with PAB?
    If you have the newer version with PAB, is it connected over RS232 or PAB to your ProfiLux 3?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I´m sorry

I use the PAB version and its connected through PAB. serial 1412067009 and 1106067005

Sincerely Lasse

Ok
    and in GHL Control Center you have set "Connection ProfiLux <-> SMS-Modul" to "over PAB"?
    Which send condition have you selected?

Its not my first SMS alarm setup. I totally have 5 different P3 network with SMS module. They work all well with all the other things we have alarm on pH, level and other probes. This two network is the only one containing Doser 2/doser2.1 or KH director. On the three other we have the old doser without PAB connection. Have not test the alarm with them. Can do that later on this evening.
    As I said in the first post – if we get a pH alarm – everything going as it should and we get a alarm from the SMS unit as alarm, new, But alarms created from doser 2/doser 2.1 and KH director goes to the P3 (an alarm is seen at display) but the SMS unit does not pick it up and send it. The post from Sylvain91 is about exactly the same thing.

Some pictures first network

Sincerely Lasse
    Last edited by Lasse; 07.03.2018 at 16:28.

Some pictures Second network

The alarm for general alarms is set up the way it should

Sincerely Lasse

Unfortunately, GHL Doser and KH Director aren't supported on the sms-module yet.
    If and when the firmware will be adjusted to support their alarms isn't clear yet, because of the many other currently planned projects.

Thank you

If you do a firmware updating of the SMS module - please make its possible to set a delay time for the sending out of any alarms. This because of a lot of very short communication error that show now and than. I have asked for this before because if you run large installations - its a problem.

Sincerely Lasse