Thread: Firmware update via webserver

Default Firmware update via webserver

My final question before I purchase the Profilux 4. Is there any plans to develop the webserver so that it can update the firmware on the Profilux itself? I cannot use Windows and it looks like I can do everything else through either the front panel, from a tablet or myGHL but it appears you still need a Windows PC to update the firmware. Are the any plans to resolve this final issue for people that do not use Windows?

Many thanks.

yes, there are plans for that

but I can't give you a date, there are too many things to do at the moment with higher priorities

so I would not recommend to base your purchase decision on a future feature
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok , but it's good to know it is coming at some point. I am now learning towards buying the Profilux 4 over the Apex now