Thread: myGHL charts lag several hours

Default myGHL charts lag several hours

Hi, when I log on to myghl to check the charts there's usually at least an hour lag between the last value and the actual value displayed on the dashboard.
    Sometimes the lag gets to be several hours, for example yesterday at around 2pm the last data point on the chart was from 10am. The actual values always tie to the latest on the P4 screen.

Clicking refresh doesn't do anything. Any advice how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hello,

the mesaurement values are transmitted periodically to the online database, but you can't set directly,
    what segment of the ProfiLux's memory is next.

Wait a couple of hours until the last segments have been sent.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

the mesaurement values are transmitted periodically to the online database, but you can't set directly,
    what segment of the ProfiLux's memory is next.

Wait a couple of hours until the last segments have been sent.
    Any chance there will be a real time chart? Or is there another way to see the chart when away from the physical unit?

Right now when traveling there's no way to actually see a measurement trend which would be helpful to troubleshoot especially that we are adding stuff like the KH director etc. Or even in case of something simpler like a heater failure it would be good to see the measured temp trend if I receive a warning text that my temp dropped so I can determine if the heater is malfunctioning or perhaps need to adjust ambient temperature.

Thanks!