Thread: Leckage-Interface connection for the Profilux 4

Default Leckage-Interface connection for the Profilux 4

I am considering purchasing the Profilux 4 and I need the Leckage-Interface. Can you tell me does it plug directly into the interface on the back of the Profilux 4 marked for level sensors or do I need to purchase anoher board for the Profilux?

The interface plugs directly into the port for the level sensors. Remember you can daisy chain the sensors (not sure how many).

The leak interface connects to any one of the on-board LEVEL ports. From the leak interface you can daisy chain multiple leak sensors to create a larger area for leakage detection.

All leak sensors that are connected to the leak interface will react as a single unit. If one or more leak sensor detects saltwater, it will trigger an alarm and shut down assigned Powerbar outlets.

If you want to have multiple leak sensors, but have some react to one event and others to react to a separate event, you will need more than 1 Leak Interface.
    1 Leak Interface = 1 Leak event reaction

On a ProfiLux 4 you have 2 LEVEL ports, each port supporting up to 2 LEVEL sensors. You can connect two sensors to a single port by using our PL-LY splitter cable.

Brilliant, many thanks for info, that is just what I wanted :-)