Thread: KH pre-orders

Default KH pre-orders

Is there any update when people who pre-ordered the KH sets in black with the doser May see them start being shipped to the US?

KH Director shipping soon!
    UPDATE (Feb 2018):
    KH Directors have begun shipping to pre-order customers. For new orders, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Does his mean the preorder black units pre-orders will be filled in the next 2-3 weeks?

Thanks

Hi kevin,

today another huge KHD shipment (with all versions) leaves our facility to our US warehouse, next week another one, I think after that all pre-orders should be done.
    Shipping time should be 1-2 weeks, unfortunately we had a lot of trouble with DHL, they rebooked the flights several times, also other issues, which gave us a shipping time of more than 3 weeks in the last shipments
    We ship now with another company and hope this is now quicker.

Since we can't know for whom is which KHD please ask GHL USA directly when you can expect your personal shipment.
    They get the paperwork later today, I think after that they might be able to give your more detailled answers.

Thank you for your patience, be assured everyone at GHL is working as hard as possible to get all KHD pre-orders out as soon as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for the reply!!!

Are there maxi dosers headed to the U.S. as well? Might as well order a maxi or 2 while I'm waiting on my kh director! :-) Just wondering when they will be in stock anywhere. Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by WWIIIREEF View Post
    Are there maxi dosers headed to the U.S. as well? Might as well order a maxi or 2 while I'm waiting on my kh director! :-) Just wondering when they will be in stock anywhere. Thanks for the update!
    yes, but I don't know if they are already all sold (pre-orders) or if there are some left
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.