Thread: Issue with Mitras Lampbar 2?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Issue with Mitras Lampbar 2?

I posted this first on reef2reef GHL support forum and been ask to replicate the post here for help.

Within GCC Desktop Software here is Illumination Channel 3
    illumination 3.png
    As you can see the lights should be at 31% and going down to 0% at 6:00pm.

My Mitras channel setup:
    mitras_Channel2.png
    I watched my entire schedule all day and noticed not just on this channel but others illumination channels that what time interval I have programmed is not what the brightness is, and reflects what I see in the GCC app and the touch screen.

Time 5:52PM

Look at the time on my phone and the maximum brightness value for Illumination 3, based on the time above on my phone and what been programmed the illumination channel should be between 31% and 0% and close to 0% as it 8 minutes to 6:00pm

Now the issue
    really_blue_Again.PNG

Any idea's how the Illumination Channel 3 Brightness setting can be brighter then the config value both in the desktop and mobile app? If I go down the light it is also very blue.

IMG_1434_really-Blue.jpg

Second Issue:
    If you use moon phase no mater what time to set it it affects the Mitras Lightbar channel outside the time intervals you set it for. So the intensity of that channel is affected by the moonlight even during the middle of the day.
    moon_settings.png
    The above issues are also happening on multiple channels, but the blue was the most obvious one, I can show it on the white channels also.

And my P4 does show the correct time also.
    Last edited by KevinR; 15.02.2018 at 01:21.