Thread: Cannot upload picture file to touch, and now i cant communicate with the panel

Default Cannot upload picture file to touch, and now i cant communicate with the panel

Hi all.

Added a second touch panel to my system, and upgraded the firmware on the new panel to the latest ver. 1.06, Then i tried to upload new picture files, ver. 103, but the upload via usb failed i the middle of the transfer. After that when i enter the touch phane in controlcenter, to start the tranfer again, the control center looses the connection to profilux, and a message on the screen tells "scanning network for profilux" several times, and stops with the message Communicetions error code 41. This happends both via LAN and USB (Always uses th USB when messing with the firmware), on when uploading to PAB devices, i only connect the device to be updated.

Funny thing is, that after the firmware upgrade on the Touch, controlcenter states that the firmware is 1.06, but when restarting touch, the panel states ver. 1.05 `???

I have Profilux 3.1Nex/firmware 6.31

Best reg.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Can you please do another FW update on your Touch device? You can reload the same FW without issues.

Let us know if that solves the issue.

Hi Vinny.

I managed to solve part of the problem, where i could not access the touch menu in Control Center.

I have done the Firmware upgrade several times on each panel, both panels shows the latest firmware in Controlcenter, but different on touch when starting the panel.

Panel 1 shows Firmware 1.05 and pic ver 1.05 - This panel is new.
    Regarding firmware ver. Control Center states that this panel is on Firmware 1.06, but the start screen on touch states 1.05
    Regarding pic version panel states ver. 1.05

Panel 2 shows Firmware 1.05 and pic ver 1.02 - This panel is a couple of years old.u
    Regarding firmware ver. Control Center states that this panel is on Firmware 1.06, but the start screen on touch states 1.05 like panel 1.
    Regarding pic version panel states ver. 1.02, how can i upgrade this panel to pic ver. 1.05, i cannot find the files for 1.05. I can only see pic ver 1.02 and 1.03 in the software folders in control center 1.1.0.7, and button in control center to upload new picture files are missing???

Best Reg. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by gnisten View Post
    Hi Vinny.

I managed to solve part of the problem, where i could not access the touch menu in Control Center.

I have done the Firmware upgrade several times on each panel, both panels shows the latest firmware in Controlcenter, but different on touch when starting the panel.

Panel 1 shows Firmware 1.05 and pic ver 1.05 - This panel is new.
    Regarding firmware ver. Control Center states that this panel is on Firmware 1.06, but the start screen on touch states 1.05
    Regarding pic version panel states ver. 1.05

Panel 2 shows Firmware 1.05 and pic ver 1.02 - This panel is a couple of years old.u
    Regarding firmware ver. Control Center states that this panel is on Firmware 1.06, but the start screen on touch states 1.05 like panel 1.
    Regarding pic version panel states ver. 1.02, how can i upgrade this panel to pic ver. 1.05, i cannot find the files for 1.05. I can only see pic ver 1.02 and 1.03 in the software folders in control center 1.1.0.7, and button in control center to upload new picture files are missing???

Best Reg. Tom
    Still not able to update pic ver... have you any answers on this issue?

Latest versions are
    ProfiLux-Touch: firmware 1.06 and pic version 1.02
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.