Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your own website in ProfiLux 3!

Can any one publish a template for my site? it looks a excellent feature I just cant use it, I am sure someone clever at GHL can make a template!!

Can any one publish a template for my site? it looks a excellent feature I just cant use it, I am sure someone clever at GHL can make a template!!
    Maybe it´s a miss-understanding from your side: "My side" is an easy way for you to include your own page for the Profilux.

All things GHL think a webserver should have are already included in the web interface. So I suggest, GHL would populate another version of the "Overview" page to fulfill your request.

However, maybe you wish to have your own layout, sorting, logo .... whatever. That´s what this tab is for. In general it´s not to have another page from GHL - this would be easier by adding a normal tab.

I just cant use it,
    Unfortunately you need skills in HTML to create such a page or you have to know anyone who has the needed knowledge.
    This is skills are also needed to adapt a page, so it would not be "My side" if you simply populate a template.

If you want a template to start, simply load the "Overview" page from the webserver with the file manager (GCC->System) ad adapt it to your needs.
    Helpful would also be the following document: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...rofilux-3-3-1/

*Remark to GHL: Maybe it´s an idea to have a switch in the settings to hide the "my side" tab to not confuse the end-user by a tab with a link behind which generate an error message. As an alternative a very simple page with a short explaining of "my side" would prevent the error message.