Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reden Your own website in ProfiLux 3!

Hi

finally here are the instructions:

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Down...ProfiLux_3.pdf

the AJAX-part will be ready in a few days

Hi Matthias

I'm eagerly awaiting my P3. Out of interest can the webserver handle CSS?

Regards
    Matt

yes, a css is just a file on the server like a image or a html page... you could even put other types of file on the server if you wanted to.

C.

hemoi Gast

Default Login info for webserver

Hi,
    Do I need an admin user name and password to access the webserver ?
    I am using a standard FTP program (CuteFTP) but I cannot access the server to upload or look at the file structure on the server ?

Regards,
    Hemant

mfg

Klaus D.

hemoi Gast

Thanks.
    Using TFTP. I am able to:
    1. upload files to the server. However even if i upload a "user.html" file it does not seem to read it. I still get a 404 error. It confirms via filesize that it uploaded ok.
    2. If I upload a .jpg file for example I can access this file via browser, no problems.

3. Also, if I try to "get" any of the files from the server. I get a 0kb file size return. Is this just a firmware issue that we need to wait for ?

Any ideas ?

Regards,
    Hemant

+ 1

+2

Its getting worse:

- i created a user.htm and uploaded it to P3 (yes, so see it right - .htm) why?
    - in word, notepad and frontpage (all under windows 7) they create .htm, not .html as an extension (question, how do i get a true .html extension???)
    - in standard GHL WEBserver app under "my site" it does shows the .htm, however without the requested data from P3, so i'm stuck
    - I've tried to delete own files from PLC5, says it does it however - GHL WEBserver app under "my site" - still shows the wrong page and even worse
    - "my site" does not return to e.g. sensors.html or console.html, it simply shows the page that i've made

questions:

1. what is going on here and how can i correct my mistakes
    2. what application can i best use to build a true .html which P3 can read/scan
    3. How can i restore a blank page under "my site" as it is stuck now

Anybody with ideas and experiences and corrective measures available? May be the helpdesk of GHL is willing to respond too.

many thanks F.

where is the problem to rename a file??

or to save as ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.