Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Your own website in ProfiLux 3!

I don't see the problem....... just overwrite it with your new en corrected file (with the same filename)......The old file will be gone and replaced by the new uploaded one. So you don't even have to delete anything

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post

One thing will probably not be in the book is; why an uploaded file (htm(l)) can not be removed via PLC5 according the manual instructions. So i'm still stuck with a file which displays wrong info. Can you help with this please?

Hi,

I downloaded a standard free website template and adapted that one, but I cant get it to work.
    Seems that the profilux can´t read .css files, is that right? CSS is a very commonly accepted file when it comes to websites.... So common that I can´t find any free template without it.

Seems that the profilux can´t read .css files
    Why should the the PL be able to read CSS files? No server will do so. Reading & interpreting is a browsers job. You have to upload that CSS file and the PL will serve it - but only if you have done all right (path, linking etc). I suggest a path is wrong

BTW: Also the standard web pages uses CSS - the ones used are named site.css and style.css
    Last edited by Wirus; 25.01.2012 at 22:38.

Hmm okay, thanks for the tip, ill re try tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    but where is this newest version?

Thank you!

HI,

I think your web page looks great, would you be willing to share the code so i can use it as a template for my own Profilux?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    This is the webpage I uploaded to my Profilux. I must mention that my aquarium is not jet filled with water. There is still some work to be done on the tank. So not all the values are shown.

In one look you can see the overall status of the aquarium. The ability to create your own webpage on the Profilux webserver is really a cool feature.

Sorry that the webpage is in Dutch(that's were i live), but i think that most of it is self explanatory.

Attachment 1538

Hello Support Team,
    are there tokens for Dosing Pumps and programmable logic. If not, could you please add them?

Hi all,
    I very much like having my own page so I can show the set of switches and data related to my PL installation.
    Now - I hacked c, perl, VB in the past, HTM: is new but seems not too magic.
    on the other hand I have no further use for HTML
    --> I would love to get someones template or even the Overview.html from the web server.
    then I have a good template and could just with minimum effort take out the stuff I do not need - done

to the GHL moderators or others who have a good personal html page on the web server: who would provide her/his template for private use

thanks, Werner